Finding the right loan product if you are self employed is not always easy and that is where we can take the time and hassle out of finding the right loan.
Often self employed borrowers find meeting the lending criteria for standard loans difficult. Business cash flows create income that may fluctuate more significantly than other borrowers (PAYG).
For those not able to meet the assessment criteria for a full document loan, there is a range of home and commercial loans that have been developed specifically to assist self employed borrowers, including low document home loans.
We will explain and provide a written report as to which lenders will best match your circumstances. This includes which lenders will add depreciation and other non cash flow items back into the income which may increase your borrowing capacity.
We can help make the process of selling, buying, and moving simpler by comparing home loans and making sure you get the right loan product for your needs and best of all our home loan advice is obligation free.
Selling and buying a house requires careful planning and financial management. We can help make the process easier for you by helping you find a suitable lender that suits your requirements.
Your loan repayments
Once a suitable loan product has been selected, we will tell you how much your repayments will be and show you how you can pay off your loan sooner. Assist with online functions and set up.
How much you can borrow?
Your borrowing capacity will give you a good idea of how much you can borrow to purchase property. Your capacity will vary between banks and lenders, they all use different methods to assess your capacity.
Refinancing Your Loan
Refinancing can knock thousands of dollars off your total mortgage cost and years off the loan term so that you can own your home sooner and for less. In a majority of cases we can show you have to save thousands.
The main reasons for refinancing are:
- Take advantage of a new interest rates or competitive offers with a new lender
- Take advantage of product features that are not available from your current lender
- To secure additional funds that may not be available from your current lender
- Features to help your cash-flow and reduce your mortgage faster
Reasons you may wish to refinance:
- Consolidate debt
- Tto renovate or invest
- A more competitive home loan interest rate and loan product
- Move from a fixed home loan rate to a variable home loan rate,
- Move to a fixed rate home loan with favourable terms
- Access loan features that meet your needs
- Improve your cash-flow
We will explain and show you:
- How to get a better interest rate
- How to use the features correctly – to your advantage
- Work with you on an ongoing basis to manage your new structure and cash-flow
- Consolidate your debts to potentially reduce your overall repayments
- How to access your equity to invest or renovate
- We will show you how much money you could potentially save in the long term and how this money can inturn be used for your lifestyle.